Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Days pass like traffic, without the hooting



One of the most noticable things about the general masses here in Mexico City, is their expressive, passionate nature, extremely noticable with their frustrated, incestant hooting, in traffic. My dear soul family of clowns, however, are not this type and we spend much time laughing and sharing the days away, so this awareness is only obvious in the few quiet moments. I must add, I've been very blessed to have my special new friends drive me or aid me with taxi catching, so I haven't had to drive anywhere in the loud chaotic mass of cars.

Along with the great blessings my precious family of clowns bestow on me, with their loving natures, constant besitos y abrazos (kisses & hugs), I too have been privy to a few shows... including the above pictured "Miss Understood", the 3 pictured here are part of four talented pajasos (clowns) heading off to China tomorrow to perform their very funny show and my nuevo amiga precioso (new precious friend) and house host is the lady on the left (Ana-Cecilia).
I also had the joy and surprise of watching my other house host and other amigos preciosos in "NORVAK", a fab show about a very useless magician... the sneaky guy (Andres) didn't tell me he was in the show, so I got a big surprise... My precious, talented family of clowns uplift and enrich my spirit with the great love in their corazsons (hearts)...

The days seem to be running away and I've just managed to get over my mild case of Altitude Sickness, I had no idea I could be effected after so much travels, but hey sometimes I too have to admit, I'm human... tee hee... The days have been as full as the most delicious tacos, with salsa verde, pollo y gardin... (a treat always, the food, as much as the experiance of learning and sharing so much)

Risaterapia and The UP have so much to share and the boundless flow of possibilities for future projects is an inspiring process to be part of.

My dear friends and fellow clowns and sUPporters enjoying these UPdates, I must share with you my overwhelming gratitude to you all for believing in this work that is taking hold of the world and spreading the magic of joy. When I return I'll be emulating Risaterapia's very effective systems for volunteers, mentors and facilitors alike, so brace yourselves for the connection to the stars, the constellations and the galaxies.



I too have done some touristic exploring and below is me in fornt of the Angel de Independencia... What an amazing trip this is and I will shortly be traveling to the Circus convention and next week to Tijauana and Baja california to connect with other clowns up there and tomorrow.... I'm to have my first Mexico Care Clowning (Clown Doctores -their called here).... yipeeee!!! ****



No comments: